Etc.
Wednesday, September 27, 2006
  Did you know that...
A few friends and I were driving through the O.C. this weekend, listening and singing to some crappy songs from the late 90s (e.g., "You Steal My Sunshine"), rolling the windows up and down to create that weird vibrating sensation/sound that I personally find annoying (alas, the others did not), enjoying the change of seasons, and anticipating a picnic in a vineyard. The Very Pretty Route we were traveling on is quite curvy and hilly, and you can speed up as you go over the hills and get that roller coaster ride feeling...

We did that. Several times. I was drunk. After one really big hill, Brunklebrains turns to me and says, "When I was little, my mom said that I used to call those penis ticklers." I didn't think I heard him correctly (prolly cuz the windows were making that f'in sound), so I said, "huh?" He repeated, and I gave him a confused look. I asked, why penis tickler? He told me, that's where you feel it. I said, NO NO NO you don't. I feel it in my stomach. Eureka! Brunklebrains and I discovered yet another difference between the sexes.

I'm pissed. Yet another WIN for the mens. God, when will it stop?

CONCLUSION:
Yet to be determined.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / February 2008 /


Powered by Blogger