Etc.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
  The Double Blog
Fact: I created a new blog for a technology course I'm taking this semester.
Fact: To create a new blog, I had to sign up for a Google account.
Fact: I now have three e-mail addresses.
Not Opinion: Having three e-mail addresses is ridiculous.
Fact: I now have two blogs.
Question: Does this mean I'm leading a double life in the digital realm?
Fact: It wasn't too long ago that I semi-hated on the blogging lifestyle. Now, alas, I cannot hate.
Fact: I must admit that I am powerless over the Blog.
Fact: I am LC. I dominate two blogs...wait, no, no, no. I am LC. Two blogs dominate me. One of which is read by fellow classmates and a professor. The other (this one), only by one or two readers.
Question: Will I ever make it in the blog world?

CONCLUSION: Must start posting pictures that disparage my classiness.
 
Comments:
Do you know how many e-mail addresses I have? Hint: it's more than five.

Yeah. I know, I know.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / February 2008 /


Powered by Blogger