Etc.
Friday, October 19, 2007
  Ryan
I don't write too much about my overwhelming love and adoration for Ryan. We leave that for the bedroom. But, since Ryan and I have entered into a long-distance relationship, where the only time we can talk occurs after he gets off a 17-hour shift at, um, 1-2am his time, which is 4-5am my time, I feel a need to express my feelings to this small world of 5 readers. I'll leave the content of our rather suggestive conversations to your imaginations, but, Ryan is simply awesome. For working 17 hour shifts. Not complaining. Doing his best. Being Ryan. And, at the end of his long day, still talking to me and listening to me talk his ear off and blah blah blah. So, give Ryan some props for surviving his internship and me.
 
Comments:
The internship isn't too hard to survive.

j/k
j/k
j/k



WTF???!???



HAGS
 
Ryan!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

ARCHIVES
September 2006 / October 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / April 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / October 2007 / February 2008 /


Powered by Blogger